Monday 9 November 2020

Welcome to my blog!

 Hello there!

It seems that you have stumbled upon my blog. I wonder how you found this, perhaps you found it when scrolling aimlessly through the internet? Or, more likely, you were given a direct link to this by myself. Either way, welcome to my blog, the more the merrier.

I'm Cansu, the author of this blog, a 2nd year ELT (English Language Teaching) student in Marmara University. I really like listening to music, playing videogames, watching musicals and making references to things. If you see something on this blog that you think is a reference, it probably is a reference. More information about me should be under "Get To Know Me" and if it's not, my sincerest apologies, I'm still trying to figure out how to blog.

In this blog, I will be discussing educational technologies, how and why we should incorporate them into our classrooms. Considering the sheer amount of information on the internet, I doubt that my silly little blog posts would be the thing to make a difference in a reader's mind, but then again, this blog is mostly to document my own journey in my Educational Technologies course. If this blog does end up helping a teacher or a techer-to-be though, I would be very happy to know about that, so, contact me! I am yet to discover a way to directly message someone on blogspot, so the conversation would most likely be happening in the comments! If there is a way to dm someone, please let me know!

 

After all that text, I once again welcome you to my blog. Signing off for the first time:

Stay safe, stay kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last "Last Post" - Goodbye?

  Hello there! So, we're right back here again. At the end of the semester. This time we had 5 tasks, all of which were group projects ...