Monday 18 January 2021

Digital Storytelling - Where is Our Book?


 Hello there!


This week’s task was to create a digital story. Well, the task was given two weeks ago, but since it takes quite a while, we were given two weeks to complete it. For the same reason, it was a group project, which I love doing. I’ve partnered up with my friend, Kaan (you might remember him from the padlet) and we began to work.


We decided that we wanted to tell a story that was aimed at a young audience, that would be easy to understand, and hopefully help them learn English. So, Kaan made us a task list, and we divided the tasks. I wrote the script, Kaan made the visuals on storyboardthat, and edited them in adobe photoshop, then we both recorded our lines with soundcloud then Kaan edited them in audacity, then he put them together in a video with windows 10 video editor, and added the scene transitions with filmforth.


I quite enjoyed the task, I love doing group work and writing and telling stories has always been something I liked doing. I will probably use digital stories in the future as a teacher, and I might give the task to do their own for a graded homework as it is quite a process.
Anyway, with the end of the semester approaching, I’m afraid the end of this blog will come soon too. 

I’ll see you in my next post, so
Stay safe, stay kind.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last "Last Post" - Goodbye?

  Hello there! So, we're right back here again. At the end of the semester. This time we had 5 tasks, all of which were group projects ...