Saturday 12 December 2020

Book Reviews - Wiki Assignments!

  Hello there!

This week's assignment was to create a wiki page, reviewing a book of our choice. I chose to review Death Note, the manga series. It was one of my favorite series in middle school, and it sparked my interest in anime - and books that didn't have words only.

Honestly, the assignment itself was a struggle for me, mainly because the site just didn't work as it was intended. I had a lot of trouble with adjusting the text size, changing the color of the text, adding pictures in the places I wanted to add them and so on. 

I did find the book reviews fun, seeing my classmates' work was pretty exciting. I think this might be a fun activity to do in a future class, because it lets students bring something they found interesting to the spotlight. However, I don't see myself using wikis again, mainly because of the technical issues that I seemed to be unable to handle.

You can find my review here!

See you on my next post,

Stay safe, stay kind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last "Last Post" - Goodbye?

  Hello there! So, we're right back here again. At the end of the semester. This time we had 5 tasks, all of which were group projects ...