Sunday 15 November 2020

Podcasting - 60 Seconds to Improve the World!

 Hello there!

This week's assignment for my course was to create a podcast. I decided to talk about how to improve the world, in 60 seconds. In the podcast, I talk about kindness, and how I believe it can change the world.

What I say in the recording, word by word is right below to make it more accessible!

 Hello There,

My idea to improve the world would be making the world a kinder place. In this day and age, I think a lot of world's problems can be solved with a little more kindess, and a little more compassion for one other.

I believe that kindness is so powerful that it can end world hunger, end wars across the globe, end poverty, even end global warming and many other issues that we're facing today, and will face tomorrow.

And how do I come into this picture, you ask? Well, I believe that kindness is contagious. So I do my best to be kind, and leave a positive impact on people around me. I believe that every simple kind thing that I do, makes the world a better place, better than before.

As a future teacher, I will do my best to raise kind, compassionate students and lead by example.

as always,


Stay safe, stay kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last "Last Post" - Goodbye?

  Hello there! So, we're right back here again. At the end of the semester. This time we had 5 tasks, all of which were group projects ...