Tuesday 29 December 2020

Posters - Magazine Cover!

 Hello there!

This week's assignment was to create a poster. I chose to make a fictional magazine cover, "Not Sus" a magazine for the crewmates in the game Among Us. Using PosterMyWall as my teacher had suggested, I browsed the official Among Us twitter account for inspiration and images that I could use. 

I wanted to create this cover about Among Us because just like most people my age, I love the game! It was also easy to find images and hypothetical article titles about. Plus, if I will have to look into some images on my screen, I'd rather it be images of something that I enjoy.

In the future, I probably would assign a similar task to my students, because I had a lot of fun while making my poster. It wasn't too complicated, and it gave me an end product that I enjoyed. I also love tasks that allow students to share their interests, I believe that it strengthens the bond between the students and the teacher.

Anyway, I hope you all will like my poster, because I'm quite proud of how it turned out.

With that said,

Stay safe, stay kind.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last "Last Post" - Goodbye?

  Hello there! So, we're right back here again. At the end of the semester. This time we had 5 tasks, all of which were group projects ...