Friday 15 January 2021

Infographics - Online Higher Education In Turkey, During a Pandemic!

  Hello there!

So, if you're reading this blog in 2020 or 2021, you're probably aware of the fact that we are in a pandemic. If you weren't, I'm so sorry to inform you; we're in a pandemic. But, life goes on, we can't just all sit in our homes and wait for this to pass, so we still have to get our education. How, you ask? 

Welcome to online education! This week's task was to create an infographic about online higher education in Turkey, during the Covid-19 pandemic. For this task, I used Piktochart. The site already had infographic templates and it was fairly easy to use.

 Personally, this wasn't my favorite task, which is probably because I'm not someone who can use visuals to learn easily. And also because in most -if not all- other tasks, we had the freedom to choose what we would talk about. But it is still a relevant topic, so I guess I can't complain too much. I would probably give my students the task to prepare an infographic as an option alongside preparing a poster (which was one of my favorite tasks) so they could either make a poster and write about the poster, or create an infographic about one of their interests.

Well, that's about it for today,

Stay safe, stay kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last "Last Post" - Goodbye?

  Hello there! So, we're right back here again. At the end of the semester. This time we had 5 tasks, all of which were group projects ...